(Press Release) – Business managers, leaders and entrepreneurs making strategic business decisions are invited to the Lagos Business School Africa Business Conference 2017.
Facilitated by Lagos Business School MBAs, the Africa Business Conference is an annual forum of business leaders, investors and professionals from across Africa. It aims to generate critical insights for African businesses and to raise calls to action for industry stakeholders.
The conference was envisioned from the need to build a credible platform that facilitates deliberate initiatives for business and economic growth in Africa. Four editions of the conference have been held since its inception and it has consistently grown in clout and relevance.
Keynote speakers at previous editions have included:
– Aliko Dangote, Founder and CEO, Dangote Group of Companies;
– Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings and Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation;
– Ibukun Awosika, Chairman, Board of Directors, First Bank of Nigeria Limited and CEO of The Chair Centre Group;
– Rakesh Wahi, Co-founder of CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, Murdoch University Dubai and TechOne Global amongst others.
The 5th edition of the conference is themed “Rethink Africa: Radical Business Models for Volatile Economies” and is scheduled to be held on Friday, March 3, 2017 at the Lagos Business School, Nigeria.
It will feature practical keynote addresses, interactive workshop sessions, professional networking opportunities and much more.
The 2017 Africa Business Conference we will be challenging the paradigms that have defined the business and economic landscape in Africa. It will seek to demystify how the combination of technology, business acumen and sound economic insight can help create successful businesses across the continent. This will be underpinned by the understanding that radical, disruptive thinking – a willingness to find answers in untried methods – can accelerate the wealth creation process in Africa.
This year, the keynote speakers are Andrew Alli, President and CEO of the Africa Finance Corporation; and Yaw Nsarkoh, Executive Vice President of Unilever Ghana-Nigeria.
Some of the confirmed speakers on the panel sessions include:
– Juliet Ehimuan: – Country Manager, Google Nigeria
– Jason Njoku: – Founder and CEO, iROKO TV
– Raphael Afaedor: – Founder & CEO, Supermart.ng
– Danladi Verheijen: – Co-founder & Managing Director, Verod Capital
– Kachi Onubogu: – Executive Director, Promasidor
– Taiwo Adeniyi: – CEO, Vitafoam
– Paul Orajiaka: – Founder and CEO, Auldon Limited
– Chike Nwagwu: – Founder and CEO, Novus Agro
– Mira Metha: – Founder and CEO, Tomato Jos
– Monica Musonda: – Founder and CEO, Java Foods, Zambia
– Bolanle Austen-Peters: – Founder and CEO, Terra Kulture and BAP Productions
Source: Lagos Business School